My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.the1upmanship.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday 18 April 2010

SBTRKT - Rundown


I'm sorry I haven't done a post for a while so I thought I'd reward your patience with a preview of SBTRKT's fairly new track Rundown. It's been released by Young Turks, the same label that brought you the XX (as you can guess from the success of their album, they've had a lot of press coverage lately) and is the first Dubstep/Garage release on that label. SBTRKT (The masked man) is predominantly a garage producer but to be honest it's quite hard to pin point his style. I think you'll like this track, it's not necessarily heavy Dubstep but there's something about it which makes you want to move about......if you know what I mean. Tell me what you think in the comments

Rundown - SBTRKT.mp3
 
(please be patient with the players, click play once and then wait)