My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.the1upmanship.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday 22 March 2010

Featuring......Dark Sky


I can't stress how excited I am for the release of this tune (if it's ever released, although they would be mad not to!) and for any future releases from Dark Sky. I stumbled across their remix of the XX's 'Crystallised' (which is just as incredible) and knew I had to listen to their other productions. They have another release planned through a label which is really starting to get noticed - Black Acre Records who have previously released tracks from Raffertie and Pariah.

Enjoy....

(N.B This is not the full song)

Dark Sky-Leave
(please be patient with the players, click play once and then wait)